Earning and keeping your trust has been at the core of our business for over 15 years. Budco Financial is committed to protecting the personal and financial information you’ve entrusted to us. It is important for you to understand what information we will collect, how we will use it, and who may see it.
Budco Financial Services’ Promise:
While information plays a large role in our ability to provide superior service, we know that our most important asset is our customers’ confidence in us. Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our customers would want us to, are matters of principle for all of us here at Budco Financial. With this in mind, here is our pledge to each and every Budco Financial Services customer.
- Respect the trust you place in us and the confidential nature of the information you provide to Budco Financial, allowing us to collect monthly payments.
- Limit the collection and use of customer information to what we believe would be useful to service your account and administer our business.
- Restrict employee access to customer information to those who need to know in order to provide services to you.
- Educate our employees to reinforce the importance of confidentiality and customer privacy.
- Maintain appropriate security standards and procedures to protect information about you.
- Respond quickly to your request to correct inaccurate information.
- You can count on us to protect the privacy of the information you have entrusted to us and to provide you with the responsive, professional service you deserve.
Information Budco Financial Collects:
The information we collect and maintain about you comes from you during the course of purchasing your vehicle service contract. This personal information, not available publicly, comes from the following sources:
- Information you provide to us, or your service contract provider, or your dealer. This includes your name, address, phone number, and bank account or credit card information.
- Information from your transactions with us, such as your payment history.
- Information will be used to:
- Facilitate payment of your vehicle service contract.
- Respond more accurately and efficiently to your requests.
Keeping Your Information Secure and Accurate:
We limit access to the information we have about you to those employees who need to know to administer payment on your vehicle service contract. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal laws and regulations to guard the information we have about you. A key part of this process ensures that all information we have about you is accurate and up-to-date. If you ever discover inaccuracies in our data, or if your personal information changes, please notify us immediately (see our contact information on our home page), so that we can make the necessary changes.
Budco Financial Limits Sharing Information:
To protect your privacy, we limit the information we share both within and outside Budco Financial. We will not share information about you, unless authorized by you, or with the party who supplied us with the information.
Sharing Information with Companies Who Help Provide You Services:
We may share the information described under the section captioned “Information We Collect” with companies external to Budco Financial to complete a transaction you have requested or to help us service your account. All companies with whom we do business are contractually obligated to comply with strict standards regarding security and confidentiality, and the information can be used only for the sole purpose of providing the service we have requested the company to perform.
Examples of the types of outside companies with which we may share information: financial service providers, including banks.
We may share the information described under the section captioned “Information We Collect” when we are permitted or required by law. Examples include responding to a subpoena or conducting a fraud investigation. We may also share this information when authorized by you.
An Ongoing Commitment to Your Privacy:
We are just as committed to protecting the privacy of our former customers as we are current customers. If you become an inactive customer, you will continue to be protected by the privacy policies and principals described in this policy.
You may contact us with questions about this policy.
Calling: 313.327.1111 for customer service
Writing: Budco Financial
PO Box 553170
Detroit, MI 48232